Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cooking Jurl

Well, jurls, you might not know this about me, but I'm a pretty decent cook. Nothing fancy, just yummy and soothing food as food should be (if used as mood elevator). So I share with you two of my secret ingredients: Bisquick and Whippin Cream.

If you are making mashed potatoes use whippin cream instead of milk.

If you want a melt in your mouth biscuit, mix Bisquick and whippin cream together, bake at 375 until done. Oh, yeah.

Want yummy baked chicken? Mix Bisquick, salt, and pepper together, dip a chicken tender in gently whisked egg, dip chicken in Bisquick, stick it on a foil covered cookie sheet, then pour a small (or big, whatev) amount of melted butter over it. Bake at 450 till done. Yums.

Cool Whip? You don't need no stinking cool whip. Whip whippin cream until stiff peaks appear then add sugar and a splash of vanilla. Oh no, you didn't.




If lovin you is wrong, I don't want to be right.











No comments: