Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jurl Heart SpongeBob


I've watched so many episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants I'm finding myself attracted to SpongeBob's hot little square bod. He's so porous and bouncy. And his giggle drives me wild. I think it was the episode where he kept splitting his pants where I discovered his yellow-super-sexiness. Mmmm. And you know what they say about the size of a man's..er...sponge's nose in relation to the size of their.....well, you know. And SpongeBob is so eager to please I'm sure he'd be a thoughtful lover...and afterwards he could cook up a Kraby Patty.

Speaking of big noses check out Squidwerd.....meow.

3 comments:

Kate's Mom said...

I totally get where you're coming from! I find myself turning the tv to Nick Toons even when Kate's not around!

Elle Woods said...

Actually, I kind of have a thing for Patrick the Starfish.

Misti D. Mosteller said...

Kate's Mom- first, your photo is too cute. second, I also have a thing for the teen movies, Aquamarine, HS Musical 1&2, and the like. And I love the Backyardigans and Back at the Barnyard.

Elle- I see you get the world wide web in Puerto Rico. Patrick looks like a lazy lover, but come to think of it that might make it go faster so he just went up a notch in my cartoon lover list. Hope you guys are having fun!