Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pinterest Jurl

My friend, JG, sent me a link to pinterest.com and in three days it has taken over my life. At first I wasn't sure what it was or what to do with it......then I got it. It's a virtual bulletin board. See, I'm one of those people that is forever ripping out magazine pages of shoes, clothes, art, recipes, whatever. I sit them in a pile on my desk or stuff them into a side pocket in my wallet until I realize I have not touched them and can no longer stand the clutter they create so I toss them. Pinterest allows me to virtually rip out photos and articles then stick them on my cyber board to refer to for all time. Say, what, what??

Also, it would seem that everyone else in the world is better at surfing the web than yours truly because the stuff they find is unreal. I can't get enough of this site. Check it out and let me know what you think. I'd write more, but I have to go back to pinterest.com.

No comments: